Affiliate Programs To Look Out For Promoting.
But I tell you upfront that is nothing wrong with AM, it is just a flood of newbies which is generated by a sluggish economy, the competition increases considerable, and the gurus in general don’t offer real solution for beginners.
Why I personally participate in an Affiliate program:
- It allows me to work part-time
- It gives me the opportunity to build a generous residual income
- It helps me start a small business
Did you ask yourself why some affiliate programs have already created millionaires and others have destroyed hopes?
So a real problem is – How do you choose a good affiliate program to promote?
I am not going to tell you that you have to work hard, this is a pathetic cliche. I strive to give you 1o tips which will guide you to the right path of choosing the right product to promote:
- Look after a product you are interested in and purchase the product. In this case, chances are, there are many others who are also interested in the same product. But this is not enough…
- Use the product yourself and this way
- You can objectively conclude that it is a product of high quality or not
- You can produce a review of the product as a specialist
- Join in programs which offer real and viable products, to determine this:
- Look to the gravity of the product. By the way, this month we have had in Clickbank two products with gravity higher then 1000. This is very rare, and is supper, but also means a lot of competition.
- Search the testimonials, and see if they are coming from the serious marketers or strangers
- Make inquiries in forums, entice discussions and you will get reliable feedback
- Create surveys for that niche
- Research to see if the product is part of a growing target market to ensure more and continuous demands for your referrals. If it is part of a saturated market, it is still possible but it is hard for you the be better then all the competition. I will say, especially for beginners, stay away from saturated markets.
- Choose a product with a compensation plan that pays out 50% to 75%, and/or a residual income. Do not waste your time with programs that do not reward substantially for your efforts
- Find out if exists pre-requisites before you get your commissions and see if you are comfortable with them. With other words, if the product is not from Clickbank which offers the best proven quality management for affiliates, look to get instant pay with Paypal
- Select a product that has plenty of tools, resources that can help you grow the business in the shortest possible time, and provides continuous help and upgrades
- Check out if the affiliate program has a proven system that allows you to check on-line your compensation at anytime
- If you chose a recurring affiliate program – as a membership – verify if the program is offering strong incentives for members to renew their membership each time.
- Find out the things that members are not happy about a program.
In summary: Have a thorough and intensive knowledge about the affiliate program and network you will be promoting on. Using the product and knowing the kind of product you are getting yourself into will make you anticipate and prevent any future problems, rejections, and luck of success.
In affiliate marketing, there are many ways in which you can increase your earnings but everything started with choosing the right product to promote.
As a good read I recommend:
Success is not an accident.